There can be many reasons why someone is interested in learning about problem gambling. They or someone they care about may be experiencing negative life consequences because of their gambling, or they just want to be more knowledgeable about this important issue and how it affects our families and communities.
To learn more, check out these additional problem gambling resources and information. We encourage you to share this information with others, and make use of the resources that will best meet your needs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you living with a compulsive gambler?
- Youth – Know the Facts
- Información en Español
- Diagnostic Criteria – Gambling Disorder
- SAMHSA Advisory – Gambling Addiction: An Introduction for Behavioral Health Providers
- Tip 42 Treating Substance Abuse & Problem Gambling
- American Society of Addiction Medicine: New Definition of Addiction
Legal & Financial
- NV Prevalence Study – Adults 2002
- NV Prevalence Study – Adolescents 2002
- The Wager Online – Worldwide Addiction Gambling Education Report (Published by Harvard Division on Addictions)