WHEN THE FUN STOPS® – Understanding Problem Gambling
Problem gambling is a workplace wellness and community health issue that should not be ignored. Since 1999, WHEN THE FUN STOPS® has been used to effectively train tens of thousands of employees throughout the State of Nevada. This program can be relied upon by gaming licensees to satisfy the requirement for employee training under NV Gaming Regulation 5.170 – Programs to Address Problem Gambling.
WHEN THE FUN STOPS® is an awareness training program that explains the nature and symptoms of problem gambling and the resources available for help. Gaming employees will learn about the impact of problem gambling and how to address it in the workplace and community.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
NEW!! – ONLINE Course for Individual Gaming Employees
- Company may register individual gaming employees as needed to access self paced online course ($40 per person). Printable certificate is provided upon completion. Certificate is good for 3 years from date of issue.
- REGISTER NOW: When the Fun Stops online course
Classroom Group Training – (Recommended for businesses with 30-75 employees.)
- Company may contract for one or more group training sessions conducted by the Council at our training facility or at your company’s location. Some restrictions apply – see Group Training Request Form for details.
- Council will provide training agreement for total number of employees and sessions to be scheduled, with minimum payment guarantee required prior to first class. ($35 – $40 per person, plus administrative fee, depending on training location.)
Annual License Agreement – (Recommended for businesses with over 75 employees)
- Company is permitted unlimited use of WHEN THE FUN STOPS® curriculum for classroom training of their employees for a full year through a training license agreement.
- Council conducts an initial 4 hour Train-the-Trainer class to certify the company’s trainers. Each certified trainer receives one complete curriculum binder with instructional materials. (Some materials also provided in Spanish)
- Contact the Council at 702-369-9740 to request a quote for your company’s training agreement.
Already have a license, but need additional trainers certified? Trainer Certification Registration Form