Visit the NCRG Conference online registration page and submit your registration and payment.
Download the NCRG Conference registration form and send it in by mail or fax with your form of payment to the address below.
NCRG @ G2E 2013
P.O. Box 6271
Broadview, IL 60155
By Fax: 708-344-4444
About the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction
For more than a decade, the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction has provided a unique forum where all stakeholders in the field of gambling disorders and responsible gaming come together to discuss the latest research, share best practices and explore real-world applications for new scientific findings.
The 15th annual NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction is designed to enhance your professional development, whether you’re in the health care sector, the gaming industry, government or academia, by providing the following:
- The latest information on treatment for gambling disorders
- Continuing education units for clinicians
- Ideas for building and enhancing responsible gaming programs
- Opportunities for researchers to present their work in the annual poster session
- A critical perspective that will help gaming regulators and public officials develop and evaluate policies that address gambling disorders
- Interactive pre-conference workshops