To Register: Visit the NCRG Conference website to access online registration link or download a printed registration form.
About the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction
The National Center for Responsible Gaming (NCRG) will host the 18th NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction – the preeminent annual forum on gambling disorder and responsible gaming. Healthcare providers, researchers, public health professionals, gaming regulators and gaming industry professionals will convene in Las Vegas to learn about the latest research on gambling disorder and new responsible gaming strategies while exchanging ideas with attendees from all over the world.
Featuring one of the most diverse audiences of all gambling conferences, the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction strives to meet the varied needs and interests of all attendees by offering the following:
- Talks by the leading innovators in the field of addiction and gambling disorder
- Provocative debates about the new diagnostic code for gambling disorder
- A special track designed to help regulators and the gaming industry develop safe and effective responsible gaming programs and regulations
- Up to 13.75 continuing education hours approved by NAADAC, NBCC and other certifying agencies for healthcare providers
- A pre-conference workshop on screening, diagnosis and measuring treatment outcomes
- A poster session providing researchers and students the opportunity to showcase their new research on gambling disorder
- A pre-conference workshop for researchers on working with the media
VISIT WWW.NCRG.ORG/CONFERENCE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PROGRAM AND SPEAKER INFORMATION